Our most significant collections include:
The administrative records of Peterborough City Council [ref. PCC] and its predecessors;
The records of the Peterborough Development Corporation [ref. PDC], which was responsible for the expansion of the city during the 1970s and 1980s;
Original manuscripts by local poet John Clare [ref. JCC];
Photographs and drawings of local building and ecclesiastical restoration firm John Thompson [ref. JTA];
The archive of Baker Perkins Ltd [ref. BP], a local engineering company;
The archive of Deacon’s School [ref. DEA], established in 1722 by a local wool merchant and philanthropist;
The Fox & Vergette Collection [ref. VER], containing details of property sales and auctions in and around Peterborough during the 19th and 20th centuries.